1. Legitimate restaurant reviews only
. Please, only post a review
if you are a former customer of the restaurant. No former servers, cooks, or
competing restaurants please.
2. Give advice on how to make things better.
If the restaurants know how to
make the customers happy, there will be no more negative reviews. That's what the
restaurants want anyway! So help them and your next experience may be great.
3. No gross stuff please.
(i.e. "My stomach was torn up for 2 days and I had the symptoms
of xxxxx"). We ask this of you because the source of these illnesses can often be of questionable
4. All posts are hand approved.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all posts.
Items we will delete:
- Profanity, obscenities or spiteful remarks
- Single-word reviews - we want to know why you liked or dislike the
place. Please try to describe the whole meal, including drinks
- Comments focusing solely on the chef, manager, or owner
- Defamatory comments about anyone else
- Reviews, which are not your own original work
- Content which might be considered blasphemous
If you frequent many of the restaurants on the site, we could sure use your
experiences here. Review away and we hope you have great food always.